MFT Community Forum

Share your images and your experience with your MicroFourThirds gear.
Join this independent Community and register now!

Video-Interview with Yosuke Yamane-san, director of Panasonic Imaging Business Unit

dirk

Founder of MFT Community
This is an Interview with Yosuke Yamane-san, director of Panasonic Imaging Business Unit.

This is one of the best information so far available on youtube, both about the S5 and about Panasonic's strategy going forward with their fullframe and MFT cameras. Every Lumix interested person should watch this.

He explains why they develped the S5, what they do plan going forward (also related to 8K video) and confirms, that there will be new products for the Lumix MFT-camera system too incl. also a GH6.
make sure you have subtitles turned on when you watch the video.

The G11 will have a slightly smaller body than the G9, with the top LCD display also slightly reduced. It will have a back-lit sensor using 20 megapixels, the new autofocus system, and one or two 'surprise' features. And then I woke up. :z04-123:

The G11 will have a slightly smaller body than the G9, with the top LCD display also slightly reduced. It will have a back-lit sensor using 20 megapixels, the new autofocus system, and one or two 'surprise' features. And then I woke up. :z04-123:

:z04-pirat:

I was fooled in the first second. That was a good one!

Back