MFT Community Forum

Share your images and your experience with your MicroFourThirds gear.
Join this independent Community and register now!

Hello from England

Hi my name is Mark, I’ve been a Micro Four Thirds user since 2011.

My first MFT camera was a Lumix G3, I currently own a Lumix G9i and a GX7

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Hi Mark,

a very warm welcome to you here too. Thank you that you followed my invitation. :daumenhoch-smilie:

So you started with a G3. Not bad. My first MFT was the GM5, then the GX80 and now I use a GX9, still dreaming of a GX10 :z04-123:

I find the combination MFT & L-Mount perfect.

That’s a nice collection!

I’d love to pick up a GM1 or a GM5 as a day to day pocket camera. The design is just

Yes, the GM5 is really lovely. I made the mistake to sell it years ago, after I bought the GX80, but bought one again last year second hand. In red. It is looking soooooooo sexy...

282-61ad31cdc4997926bb760b3c47deb1f4.jpg

I would only buy such a cameras if you can buy it in your neighborhood. You want to see it first and make sure that it is working properly. The camera is old, so there are risks...

A dealer would be a good idea, because of the guarantee.

I was reading yesterday, and I can’t find the post, that Leica have put a patent through on technology that they were speculating would be used on a revival of their D-Lux compact to rival Fujifilm’s X100VI.

I’d certainly like to see them make an affordable (by Leica standards) compact.

Panasonic’s LX range were quality little cameras too.

I was reading yesterday, and I can’t find the post, that Leica have put a patent through on technology that they were speculating would be used on a revival of their D-Lux compact to rival Fujifilm’s X100VI.

I’d certainly like to see them make an affordable (by Leica standards) compact.

Panasonic’s LX range were quality little cameras too.

I read this too. This is only clickbaiting for the rumor site. Read the comments below that rumor. Leica seems to plan a normal compact camera which is only a slight change to a former, older model. No fixed FL, no APS-C sensor. Nothing to be very excited about. Unfortunately.

Back